L-858 Taxiway Guidance Signs
Lumacurve Taxi Guidance Signs
- Modular construction costs more to manufacture. Don't discard or replace existing Lumacurves - modify them! Engineers can expand or modify exisiting Lumacurves. Maintenance can repair damaged ones. Swappable legend panels and parts makes Lumacurves uniquely field changeable and repairable.
- Aerodynamic curved face. Lumacurve's cure inherently sheds jet blasts. Not only that, but it also provides more balanced, uniform lighting and decreases glare.
- Sign experts you can trust. We made the first FAA approved airfield sign in 1955. Lumacurve is trusted worldwide.
- Tool-less, full access to sign interior in seconds. Maintenance will love the ease of re-lamping, panel changes, and inspections. Two thumb screws and slide-in panels make repairs and maintenance a snap.
- Our program is wait free. Don't risk keeping a hazardous sign up at a critical intersection because your contractor is under penalty.We'll make and ship complete signs that same day!